- With nearly 3.5 million internet users as of 2017, the United States is one of largest online markets worldwide. That means 88.5 % of all Americans are internet users.
- Today, $0.56 of every dollar spent in a store is influenced by a digital interaction. And when we include the primary source of growth in retail—online sales—the impact of digital influence is even greater.
- eCommerce dollars now comprise 10% of ALL retail revenue.
- In a 10 year period, a $10,000 investment in design-centric companies would have yielded returns 228% greater than the same investment in the S&P (Standard & Poor’s).
- Online sales will reach $523 billion by 2020 in the U.S.
- 62% of smartphone users have made a purchase online using their mobile device in the last 6 months.
Why You Should Care?
To not see market trends is like walking a tight rope blindfolded. There is no denying the fact the Internet is essential for a business’s success. Let your business be like a Netflix and not a Blockbuster.
How Can We Help?
Here at CodeMedia 360 we take the ground up design approach. We research the latest technologies and trends and implement it in every process. Mobile and tablet development can be the ticket to 50% more sales and providing a comfort level to your consumer. The quality of time and effort you put into your business will directly reflect your consumer’s opinion on the experience they will have with you.