Online Store’s can be even more difficult then running a retail brick and morter operation. CodeMedia 360 have found that the reason most of our clients were not maximizing on sales from their Online Store were based on these three things all dealing with how long things take to get done.
- The Time It Takes For A Customer To Find And Purchase Your Products In Your Online Store.
- The Time it Takes For Your Staff To Manage Your Inventory, Warehouse, Customers and Online Store.
- The Time It Takes For Your Online Store To Fulfill Orders.
If you are under a budget your options are even more limited and you need to ask yourself about the design of your store first and make sure if building the store around your brand and operation is your biggest priority.
Designing an Online Store around your brand requires four professionals to get that done.
- UI/UX Designer – This professional figures out the layout and flow of your users to maximize the time it takes for staff to manage your store and for users to have the easiest time finding and buying your products.
- Web Designer – This professional takes those layouts and brings them to life.
- Front End Developer – This professional only takes your designs and codes the designs without any functionality whats so ever.
- Back End Developer – Attaches the code of the Front End Developer to the functionality and is the cohesive unit behind the end result you see when your site is ready tech wise to go live.
This is why Shopify, Magento and WooCommerce are the only options that can work for your business if you are on a budget however, it does come with limitations that you will need to understand.
Does your Online Store Provide The Following?
- Is It Easy For Your Customer To Find And Purchase Your Products In Your Online Store.
- Is It Easy For Your Staff To Manage Your Inventory, Warehouse, Customers and Online Store.
- Is It Easy For Your You To Fulfill Orders.
Shopify – you are leasing all the work you get done and you do not have full control of adding things to your Online Store that can help improve the above items. This is great for a small operation but if you want to build your store around your brand and if it needs to actually work for you, Shopify ends up charging really high monthly costs in the end.
Magento – This store is so hard to use, clients have had to hire full time staff just to manage their Online Stores in the end. Not to mention developers are pricey and harder to find so, this really is not an option if you want to have any success online.
WooCommerce – WordPress definitely has it’s problems but having the right developers create your website from a template will give you a none monthly cost effective option to having your products online. Using an already existing theme and modifying it as best as you can is your only option to getting a store for low cost that fits your brand as much as possible.
However, If you have a few more grand to spend LevelUp Commerce is a full solution for every department in your business. The design is built from scratch around your brand and the layout was created with all of the consideration above and all the features below.
- Product Management
- Order management
- Inventory Management
- Mobile Commerce
- Members Area
- User Management
- Customer Cloaking
- Dynamic Product Building – https://jcltraffic.com/
- Basic CRM,
- Quickbooks Sync
- Authorize.net API Integration
- Advanced Shipping Methods ( ex Local Pickup, UPS, Local Delivery )
- Boxing ( The Most accurate shipping and tax calculations available now.)
- Order Fulfillment – Add notes and updates to an order and update the customer as well.
- Shopping Cart Rules / Promotions
- Tags and Reviews
With LevelUp Commerce You Get The…
- Fastest Way For Your Customer To Find And Purchase Your Products In Your Online Store.
- Fastest Way For Your Your Staff To Manage Your Inventory, Warehouse, Customers and Online Store.
- Fastest Time It Will Take For You To Fulfill Orders.
Wether your a small operation or a big one. The Professionals at CodeMedia 360 can help you reach your goals and actually make you money which is why you are getting into this into the first place.